Our Daily Bread



Why Daily Bible Reading?



Acts 17:11__ These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.

Deuteronomy 6:6-9__ And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart: {7} And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up. {8} And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand, and they shall be as frontlets between thine eyes. {9} And thou shalt write them upon the posts of thy house, and on thy gates.

Hebrews 3:13 __ But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.

Proverbs 8:30,34 __ then I was beside him, like a master worker; and I was daily his delight, rejoicing before him always, {34} Blessed is the man that heareth Me, watching daily at My gates, waiting at the posts of My doors.

Acts 5:42 __ And daily in the temple, and in every house, they ceased not to teach and preach Jesus Christ.

Acts 2:46 __ And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart,

Luke 11:3 __ Give us day by day our daily bread.
Luke 4:4 __And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God.

Luke 9:23 __ And He said to them all, If any man will come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow Me.

Psalm 5:3 __ My voice shalt Thou hear in the morning, O LORD; in the morning will I direct my prayer unto Thee, and will look up.

Psalm 1:2 __ But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.

Psalm 119:97 __ O how I love thy law! it is my meditation all the day.

Isaiah 50:4 __ The Lord GOD has given me the tongue of a teacher, that I may know how to sustain the weary with a word. Morning by morning he wakens-- wakens my ear to listen as those who are taught.

Acts 19:9 __ When some stubbornly refused to believe and spoke evil of the Way before the congregation, he left them, taking the disciples with him, and argued daily in the lecture hall of Tyrannus.

Acts 17:17 __ Therefore disputed he in the synagogue with the Jews, and with the devout persons, and in the market daily with them that met with him.

Luke 19:47 __ And He taught daily in the temple. But the chief priests and the scribes and the chief of the people sought to destroy Him,

Psalm 55:17 __ Evening and morning and at noon I will pray, and cry aloud, And He shall hear my voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment